Thursday, November 2, 2017

QUEST Cancelled Nov 29th . No Quest for remainder of 2017 - Quest resumes Wednesday, Jan 10th, 2018

QUEST Cancelled Nov 29th .  No Quest for remainder of 2017 - Quest resumes Wednesday, Jan 10th, 2018

Dear Quest Family,

I apologize for yet another cancellation of Quest meeting. There is a Parish Memorial Mass on the 29th Nov at 7:00 PM. I myself have lost two very dear family members this year and would very much like to attend this mass. I am sure some of you may want to attend the mass as well. So Quest is cancelled for that day and we will all meet for the Quest dinner on December 6th at Tucker's Market Place for 6:00 PM. Then we have a Christmas Break until the 10th of January, 2018.

Those who have not yet responded about your attendance at Tucker's Market Place on December 6th, please do. 

God bless!
Hilda :) 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to being in this group and learning from all of you.

    ReplyDelete